Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey there! I Moved Follow me Bloglovin!

Hey everyone! New Mama Diaries is now a self-hosted blog!  If you are following me from NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com, please update your feeds and/or follow my new self-hosted blog NewMamaDiaries.com or on bloglovin.

I don’t want to lose anyone as a reader or follower, so be sure to follow me by clicking the button below!
Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks so much and I look forward to connecting and sharing with you here!

xxoo,
Tenns Sig

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.