Friday, August 30, 2013

Freebie Friday | Happy Halloween Printable

Happy Halloween Printables > Free from NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
Its Freebie Friday again!  Fitting with the impending Fall that is coming upon us, I’ve created these fun Happy Halloween printables.  You can use these to add to goodie bags, décor for party planning, or even affix to objects to make more festive.

They are roughly 2”x3”, so you can easy find 2”x4” shipping labels in your local office supply store or on Amazon.com here.
You could also laminate the labels and use a double stick tape to affix the printables to whatever object you are using.  I strongly recommend laminating, because it will ensure durability.  It will also allow you to switch out the printables to put on other objects or to use again in the future if you plan on saving them.Happy Halloween Printables > Free from NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
Download the file here. - Please take note that these are for personal use only!  I would never charge for these, so please don’t take them and try to use them for commercial use.  This is why they are FREE for use. :-)
I’d love to know how you would use these printables!  Also, are you ready for Fall?  I am, because that means that baby will be here and that the holidays are right around the corner.
xxoo,
Tenns Sig

15 comments :

  1. They're super cute! I love Halloween. We celebrate Octoboween in our house every year. That means we watch a Halloween movie every night of October. Sometimes funny ones. Sometimes scary ones. It's all about my favorite holiday -- Halloween.

    Happy Sharefest. I hope you have a lovely weekend and a wonderfully spooky Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love Halloween too, mostly the candy! The Octoboween idea is really awesome, Hub & I just might try to do that. He loves scary movies, and I'm usually just along for the ride.

      Happy Sharefest to your as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      ~Tenns

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I love Halloween and I love free printables! Thanks for sharing!

    Get Your Crap Together
    Please join our Pattern Party It starts the 1st of each month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them. I love free printables too and Halloween is one of the most fun holidays of the year!

      Delete
  3. I love your Halloween printables. Can't wait to use them - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thanks for sharing. I'm hosting a candle giveaway that you should enter! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/fremont-candles-givewaway-20-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check out your giveaway.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing at my Pin Me Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! I'll definitely be linking again in the future!

      Delete
  6. Cute Halloween prints!
    Thanks for sharing at the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop. Have a wonderful day!

    Katie @ TheCasualCraftlete.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for a friend of mine who adores Halloween. Thanks for linking up at My Favorite Posts Show Off Weekend Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    Michelle @ On A Wing And A Prayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Hopefully, she will like them. Your welcome, I look forward to linking up again in the future.

      Delete
  8. Really cute! Halloween is just around the corner! Thanks for linking up at Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.