Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pregnancy Beauty | MAC Tropical Taboo

I was completely inspired and taken aback by this make up look.  I think it is just gorgeous.  I love the contrast between the light bronzy tones and the deep almost woodsy tone.
 
 
I'm a huge makeup buff, but since being pregnant I have tuned it back a little.  However, that doesn't mean I still don't enjoy looking and getting ideas and inspiration.  This look and products come from MAC's new collection Tropical Taboo.  Its available on their wesbite and in stores now.
 
 
Just wanted to share!
 
Happy Bumping!
 
Tenns

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.