Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update…on everything!

I heard from my PA that baby is all well and good. Baby measured 20w6d at the ultrasound, and I was only 20w2d at the time.  He or she weighed about 12.4 oz and everything measured on track with no abnormalities.  My PA also said that my amniotic fluid looked good and that everything else looked good.  That was so assuring considering the week has been a little stressful dealing with work stuff.  Its really motivating to go through these nest 20 weeks and know that baby will be here in a few short months.  I can’t believe it…so excited!!!!

In other news, things have been trying lately dealing with work.  I’m not one to go into too much personal stuff when it comes to work, but its affecting my state of being…which in turn affects my pregnancy.  I have been doing my best to keep things in perspective, but sometimes it gets quite overwhelming.  Long story short, I’ve begun to take things into my own hands, so that I am not stressed and overwhelmed.  I always have my faith in God, so I know he is guiding and leading me everyday.

Hubs got a new job…yay!  He actually started today and I know he is stoked.  We all have to start from somewhere and he is now setting himself up for success and I couldn’t be prouder and happier.  I can’t wait to ask him how his day went when he gets home!

So a very short update, but I just wanted to drop in and let you all know what was going on.  I have some great posts coming up and can’t wait to share with you all. 

Happy Bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.