Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back To School Book Label Printables

This Book Belongs To Label | NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com *For personal use only*
Even though I don’t have a little one starting school this month, I wanted to contribute to Back To School time with these super cute printables.  When I was a kid, I didn’t personalize my books or binders with fun crafty labels, I wish I did though.  I did, however, have some awesome book covers that I’d cover my textbooks with.  I even did the brown bag trick and made my own.  Back in the day, there were no desktop publishing programs to create refined labels and images on.  Now there are and kids, parents, and teachers alike can create and take advantage of being able to personalize pretty much anything they use for school.
This Book Belongs To - Personal Use Only (2)-page-001
I have made these printables available in a PDF format for easy sharing.  You can print these directly from the PDF onto shipping labels.  I used the MS Word 8163 template for the labels, in the measurements are 2”x4”.  This is the perfect size, because its not too small that someone could miss and its not too big to take up space on a book or binder.

You can download the file here. – Please take note that these are for personal use only!  I would never charge for these, so please don’t take them and try to use them for commercial use.  This is why they are FREE for use. :-)

I will be making more printables coming up, so check back often!

P.S:  I can personalize this template for you, just shoot me an email.  I can change the name of the where you are putting the label, i.e. instead of book, I can put binder, pencil box, etc. 

Happy Back to Schooling!

xxoo,
Tenns Sig

10 comments :

  1. Very nice labels! They will fit perfect on school books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had such a good time creating these, I'll definitely be posting more. I seriously wish I'd had some of these back when I was in school, lol!

      Delete
  2. Those are too cute! Thank you so much for sharing this on This Momma's Meandering Mondays, hope to see you again! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I definitely look forward to linking up an sharing again in the future. :-)

      Delete
  3. Those labels are adorable! Thanks so much for linking them up at Tips & Tricks on Stringtown Home! I'm a new follower.... love your blog! :)
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Really enjoyed your blog as well. Can't wait to read more. I'll definitely be linking up again in the future! :-)

      Delete
  4. Very cute! You should join the Back to SChool challenge on my blog. Each week is a new craft challenge. This is perfect for this week. You just might take home the #1 pick.
    Thanks for sharing your printables!
    http://thecsiproject.com/2013/08/21/time-to-link-up-for-the-back-to-school-challenge/#axzz2cNdBdb5n
    Crafty wishes,
    Dee, the CSI Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definitely be stopping by your challenge. Thanks for inviting me over to it. :-)

      Delete
  5. These will be so awesome for my daughter's things!! She's starting Kindergarten, so I'm sure there won't be text books, but I'll slap them on every notebook, folder, lunchbox, etc!!! Thanks so much fro sharing these!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! You must be so excited and her too! I'm glad you'll be able to use these even though she won't have any textbooks. The best thing you can have is unique labels on everything, because that way she'll and everyone else in her class will that her things are hers and not be mistaken for anyone elses.

      I hope she has a wonderful year!

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.