Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back To School Bookmark Printables

Back To School Bookmark Printables | NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
I’m back with another free printable.  This time its bookmarks, because reading is fundamental. 
I used to read books all the time when I was younger, but have sense resorted to magazines and online reading.  I’d like to get back to actually reading books, and what better inspiration than a lovely bookmark.
Back To School Bookmark Printables | NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
I wanted to share a few that I put together with you, in hope that it will inspire you to read as well.  I’m sure most of your are much more disciplined and diligent than me, and read all the time.  Nonetheless, I hope these inspire you or that you find them useful in your reads.

Download the file here. - Please take note that these are for personal use only!  I would never charge for these, so please don’t take them and try to use them for commercial use.  This is why they are FREE for use. :-)

Happy Reading!

xxoo,
Tenns Sig

4 comments :

  1. Cute idea!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing at this week's Project Inspire{d} ~ have a lovely weekend!

    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I look forward to linking up again in the future!

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.