Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pregnancy Belly | Summertime Orange~Pink Lemonade

OPL Watermark
This is a super quick and easy recipe, and might I add refreshing!
IMG_0613
All you literally need are these three ingredients:
  • 1 can of Orange Juice Concentrate, 12 oz.
  • 2 scoops of Country Time Pink Lemonade
  • 6 cups (48 oz) of water
Begin by emptying your frozen OJ concentrate into a pitcher, next add 4 cups (36 oz, you can use the OJ concentrate container to measure or a measuring cup.) of water.  Stir until OJ and water are combined.  Lastly add in two scoops of the Country Time Pink Lemonade mix, another 12 oz of water, and throw some ice to make your lemonade extra chilled.

Pour up in a glass and enjoy!
IMG_0610
*If this is too sweet for you, just add more water or ice to your glass or mixture.  This is why I added the last 12 oz of water at the end.  Even for me, someone with a huge sweet tooth I didn’t want to feel like I was drinking syrup.

For an effervescent or fizzy taste, add ginger ale or club soda.  Although I recommend pouring it in by the glass if your aren’t going to serve the entire pitcher at once.  Of course you can always add in fresh cut lemon or orange slices as garnish, or even strawberries, kiwi, peaches, or pretty much any seasonal fruit.  I used an OJ concentrate that had orange pulp in it, so I still got some texture with my version.

You get a summery sweet taste of pink lemonade with a mild hint of citrus from the OJ, perfect combo!  This is a great drink to serve as a punch, because it goes a long way and is quick and inexpensive.
IMG_0612
I’m off to enjoy my glass now, so you enjoy yours!

Happy Bumping!

xxoo,
Tenns

20 comments :

  1. This looks so refreshing! Just pinned it & can't wait to try it - thanks for sharing (saw it on Marvelous Mondays)!

    Kim @ {enjoy the view}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting and pinning! It really is a delicious and refreshing drink. I hope you enjoy it! :-)

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good! Found you at Mandy's Totally Tasty Tuesdays.
    ~Amber @ Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
    www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is! Thanks so much for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  3. I love pink lemonade, and I love orange juice, so I know this tastes yummy! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its delicious! Thanks for hosting, glad to be a part of the party!

      Delete
  4. I love pink lemonade and I love orange juice! I cannot believe I never thought to combine the two! :) Pregnancy produces the best recipes sometimes! Haha Thank you so much for linking up with me this week at Tasty Tuesdays! I’ve pinned this & shared it with my followers! Please be sure to stop back by the party and check out some of the other links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! I don't think I've ever thought of as many recipes and combinations before becoming pregnant. It's a beautiful thing!

      Looking forward to next week's party!

      Delete
  5. Looks delicious! I'm stopping over via Jam Hands to say hello and invite you over to my drink up and link up at - http://seasidesimplicity.blogspot.com/2013/07/party-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :-) Thanks so much for dropping by and inviting me over to your link up. I'll be sure to join in the fun!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome idea! I never thought of mixing Pink Lemonade with juices instead of water - but you are seriously onto something here. Pinning right now to my Drinks board, can't wait to try it. Thank you for linking up to Tasty Tuesdays, so glad to have found this recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, thanks so much for dropping by and checking out the recipe! Thanks also for pinning it too! I literally came up with this recipe off the top of my head and I'm so glad it's been a hit. I'll definitely be linking up with Tasty Tuesday's again next week!

      Delete
  7. Very interesting combination - and it just so happens I have both of these ingredients on hand, looks like we'll be giving it a try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! Would love to know what you think about it. Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)

      Delete
  8. This sounds so refreshing! My husband has a huge container of the pink lemonade mix that I've been trying to decide what to do with. I think I'll be making this for our next get-together.

    We'd love for you to share at our All Our Days Link-Up. (It goes live every Thursday night.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much stopping by! I was pretty much in the same situation, having huge container of pink lemonade and not really knowing what to do with it. I actually have another that is regular Country Time lemonade, so I'm in the process of conjuring up some fun recipes with that one.

      I'll definitely be linking up at All Our Days. Thanks so much for the invite!

      :-)

      Delete
  9. Great summer drink that is easy to put together for those hot days! Following you on all your social networks...

    Thanks for sharing on the BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT.

    Sharon and Denise ♥
    Fashion | Food | Beauty | Out & About | Morning Coffee

    Follow us:
    Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I look forward to the next party! Following you as well.

      Delete
  10. I love easy and delish - it's the perfect combo! Saw you at Feeding Big and had to stop over and invite you to Super Sunday at Who Needs a Cape! We would love to see you! http://whoneedsacape.com/2013/07/super-sunday-party-5/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping over and inviting me over to Super Sunday. I'll be sure to link up!

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.