Sunday, June 30, 2013

Etsy Shop Feature | Keep Calm & Carry On Inspired Necklace

IMG_0628
In keeping with the whole Keep Calm movement, I was inspired to create this necklace.  It’s a rustic crown pendant on a smooth dark silver chain.  Its understated and cute, and can be worn with pretty much anything.
IMG_0629
Keep Calm & Carry On is all the rage and you are sure to get complimented on this piece.  Don’t be surprised when your asked where you got it from!  I love royalty inspired jewelry, so anything with a crown is represents royalty is right up my alley.  I was torn on whether to make this for myself or feature it in my shop.  Of course as you can see I went with the latter.
IMG_0630

Check it out in my Etsy shop now!

Happy Bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.