Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pretty Little Liars, Season 4, Episode 2 Recap


Okay, so I am totally late on this...forgive me!  I fell asleep right before PLL came on last week and missed most of the 8 P.M. airing. I did catch enough in the last 20 or so minutes to put everything together when I re-watched the entire show at 10 P.M.  Tip for those of you who miss the first airing at 8 P.M., it always airs again at 10 P.M. (thank goodness, even though I have On Demand!)  Who wants to wait until the next day if they don’t have to?  Anyhow, so from what my memory serves me...it wasn't too eventful of an episode, which I fully expected.  You rarely have a strong follow-up episode to the premiere, although it did have its moments.

In this episode Hannah questions why her mom's shoes ended up in the trash after it appeared that they had attempted to be cleaned with a toothbrush.  Emily ends up hitting her head on the pool wall during a swim meet, most likely caused from her passing out while swimming.  It is revealed during this episode that she has been having arm/shoulder pain and that she's been taking something for it.  As usual, everyone who pops up appears to be very suspect.  Spencer and Toby are yet again at odds, because Toby tells Spencer that "A" has promised him something and that he can't tell her what it is. 


Allison's mother reminisces on different memories of Allison, also revealing what we already know, that Ally was extremely unstable and manipulative.  Of course, the ever-going awkwardness of Aria and Ezra was evident during the dreamquence classroom scenes.  I'm actually quite bored with that particular storyline, so I'm glad the show is moving away from it. Looks like Aria has a new love interest and has even taken on karate in her efforts to make a connection.  Now from the beginning it looks like she is simply taking the class to learn about Wilden, but we soon come to see her attraction to the instructor, ending up with her kissing him. 

Overall, the episode was a little slow and uneventful, but of course as with every episode they build on each other. There is still a lot of mystery and unknown and this week's episode ended with the quintessential cliffhanger as they all do.  They always leave us wanting more!

Well, those were the main highlights.  Stay tuned for episode 3's recap and review!

Happy Bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.