Monday, July 1, 2013

They Look So Real!

IMG_0617IMG_0618

So, I don’t know if you’ve been in Hobby Lobby lately, but if you have and paid a visit to the section around the artificial flowers and fruit, you might have seen these.  I was on my way to the jewelry-making section, when these fun finds caught my eye.  Don’t they look good enough to eat?!?  I couldn’t believe how realistic they looked.  Typically, I’m not a fan of artificial food décor, but these are really good dupes.

IMG_0619IMG_0620

The cutest ones to me were the cupcakes, picture above.  I thought to myself, ‘wow, these look better than some real cupcakes’.  I think these would be great centerpieces for a bridal or baby shower.  They are whimsical and fun, but I do recommend that you might want to have the real thing one hand, because these fun decorative elements will definitely spark your guest’s sweet tooth.

I did not purchase these, I would have, but have absolutely no use for them right now.  If your party planning or brainstorming for ideas for décor or centerpieces for a function you might wanna pay Hobby Lobby a visit.  Its one of my fave stores and they always have great sales and coupons (usually 40% off a regular price item) offered.  They also have a mobile app on iTunes and Android in which you can use their coupon straight form it.

Fun times!

Happy bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns

4 comments :

  1. These are so neat, thanks for sharing your clever finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Those are so cool! You would go crazy for Sweet Bubble Cafe. Check out their FB - https://www.facebook.com/SweetBubble We met these ladies in their old location but still need to visit their fancy new digs.
    Anyway - we love your blog and nice to meet you! Sorry we rambled. Hope to see you soon! All the best ~ Sharon and Denise
    Follow us:
    Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Those are amazing! You all were so right, they are too cute. Good enough to eat! Thanks for sending me the to Sweet Bubble to check out.

      Thanks so much for visiting! Looking forward to your posts.

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.