Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bloglovin or Feedly

Or
So I know this topic has been long discussed with the extinction of Google Reader on July 1st, but I wanted to get a little bit more insight into what readers you all are currently using to keep up with your blogs.  I use both Bloglovin and Feedly, and I have to admit that of the two I like Feedly better for actually reading posts.  While I like Bloglovin better for  building a community and keeping track of followers which you can't do with Feedly, or at least I haven't figured out how to.  When I go through to read my blogs, whether it be on my phone, iPad, or laptop I can easily scroll through and click on posts with Feedly.  It opens up in a new tab or window to the full blog post, without the frame that Bloglovin has.   I hate the fact that you cannot connect from a social media standpoint with Feedly, so I often end up following blogs on both. 
So my question is:  What reader do you like best?  Which one fits your reading needs and follow-tracking needs?

Maybe I'm missing something here, help me out!

xxoo,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.