Monday, August 19, 2013

Etsy Shop Feature | Chocolate Cupcake Earrings

Chocolate Cupcake Earrings | Etsy.com/shop/sweetz | SweetzShoppeJewelry.com | NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
Who doesn't love a cupcake, its everyone's favorite pastry. These are cute, fun and trendy!
I made these a few months back and they are totally fitting with my love of cupcakes and baking.  They are available now my Etsy shop, even though I’d love to sport them myself.  I also have a cute donut pendant necklace that I’ll be listing soon, because I just can’t get enough of my food jewelry.


What do you think about food inspired jewelry?

You can find these earrings here in my shop and its free shipping on them in the U.S.  Stay tuned for more features if you’re a jewelry lover (or just like looking at pretty things!).

xxoo,
Tenns Sig

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.