Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stop & Smell The Roses Vlog Linkup

Hey everyone, I’m linking up with Mandy from House of Rose for her monthly Stop & Smell The Roses link up.  It’s a great idea and the concept of the vlog about what you are currently thankful for.  On another note, it also gives me an opportunity to come to you all live and in action (I guess!)
Here’s what I’m thankful for right now:
I’d love to know what your thankful for! Be sure to check out the rest of the link up on Mandy’s blog. –She has a really awesome blog btw.
Happy bumping!
xxoo,
Tenns Sig

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy!! You are totally right, being able to bring a life into the world is such an amazing gift! Your little one will bless you in so many ways!

    Being able to move & be with your family is a wonderful thing, especially with your baby's arrival! Having family around to help out is such a blessing!! Not to mention, having them be an active & regular part of your child's life!

    Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for right now! Visiting from House of Rose. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.