Monday, August 5, 2013

What's Up | August Update

August update:

I wanted to give you all a rundown of what to expect coming up in August.  I am coming up on 8 months pregnant and while I while I would love to promise you all a post every day, which I have been doing, I may not be able to keep that up with everything I have going on.  I will still be posting several times a week, but I'd rather bring you quality vs quantity.  I will tell you however, that I will be doing some things to allow my blog to be more interactive, such as hosting a blog hop, co-hosting link parties, and offering guest posts and accepting sponsors.  I want to continue to find ways to interact and reach out with my readers more. 

If you are interest in participating in any of the previously mentioned, please email, tweet, or message me on Facebook.  Also, coming up in October, which is when baby is due, I will most likely be taking some "maternity" leave.  I say that now and I'll probably be posting more than ever, haha!  Although, I will have a brand new baby that will be my priority, so most of my time will be spent taking care of little one.  I am extremely excited about the upcoming Fall and holiday season, so I will definitely not be slacking on posts related to those topics.  I will actually be starting Fall theme/related posts this month.  Before we know it, it will be Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then New Year's, crazy huh?!  The year is nearly over, only 4 more months left and I can't believe it.

I will be headed out of town, back to Ga later this week for my second baby shower, so there could possibly be a lack of posts this weekend.  As always, I will available on social media, mainly twitter.  I will be keeping up with everyone via Twitter, Bloglovin, and my Feedly feed, so even though you may not see me, I'll still see and be able to connect with you.  The drive is 10 hours, so I will most likely be drafting up a lot of posts while on the drive.  I will also try my best to get posts written up and scheduled, even during my hiatus once baby arrives. 

I also wanted to let you all in on a new thing I'm starting up on my blog that you can participate in.  It's my weekly Top 10 post.  I will be making a button for it soon, so you all can participate in it and grab a button to spread the word.  I love to read about what people are loving right now and each week, I try to think of ten things that I'm really feeling and put together a short list of them.  Feel free to participate in today's post, and link back to me and let me know, so I can check out your post.  I will post a link tool, so that you can link your post and other readers can visit your Top 10 blog post.

I look forward to interacting with everyone!  Have a wonderful week!

xxoo,

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.