Monday, August 26, 2013

Etsy Shop Feature | Zipper Charm Earrings

Zipper Charm Earrings | Esty.com/shop/sweetz | SweetzShoppeJewelry.com ~ NewMamaDiaries.blogspot.com
These super cute and fun earrings are unique and trendy. They are in fact one of a kind and have a Western/cowgirl feel to them.  I think they’d be an awesome addition to a costume for say, Halloween that’s coming up or just a cute Western-inspired or every day outfit.


They’re available here in my Etsy shop, and did I mention there’s free shipping on them anywhere in the U.S.
Let me know what you think about charm-style jewelry!  I’d love even more inspiration, since I’m always creating.
xxoo,
Tenns Sig

2 comments :

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.