Friday, August 23, 2013

Pins of the Moment ~ Current Faves & Finds

PinsOfTheMoment
I don’t know one person in my circle (or at least my blogging circle) who doesn’t Pinterest.  Lately I’ve been pinning like its nobody’s business and thought to share with you my most recent pins.
I love Pinterest for the sheer fact that it is a one stop shop for nearly any and every thing you can think of.  My pins range from crafts, to jewelry, to blogging tips, to just plain pretty things.  That’s the beauty of the website and why I can spend countless minutes (…okay hours) on there.
Take a look at what I’ve pinned lately!
Pattern Glossary
Glossary of Design Terminology ~ Choosing a Pattern | sawdustandembryos.com
The Marketer's Cheat Sheet for Social Media Cover Photo Dimensions
The Marketer's Cheat Sheet for Social Media Cover Photo Dimensions [+ Pre-Sized Templates]
via Hubspot
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies!
Juicy Couture Watch, Women's Pedigree Stainless Steel Bracelet 38mm 1901048 - Women's Watches - Jewelry & Watches - Macy's
Funfetti Cake Pops
How To Make Funfetti Cake Pops
Love the stacked bracelets...so on trend!
Free Fonts #fonts fonts
*Pins were randomly picked from my own recent pins.  All have been properly backlinked to the original pin.
Want you pin featured in my next collection?  Shot me the link to the pin and if I fancy it, I just might feature it, your blog, and you!
Happy pinning!
xxoo,
Tenns Sig

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.