Sunday, August 25, 2013

BOGO! Back To School With Zoya Nail Polish

887449_Zoya_Nail_Polish_BOGO_Instagram
Anyone who knows me, knows I love nail polish.  Prior to joining the military I use to paint my nails all the time.  I’m talking like every other day here people!  It was so fun for me to try out different colors, textures, and brands of polish.  Now, its mostly clear on my hands (occasionally I’ll paint them on the weekends or if we have a long break for a holiday.) .  I only paint my toes about once a month, especially while pregnant, because its not very comfortable. 

One of my fave, long-time wearer brands, Zoya, is having an awesome BOGO back to school promotion.
Here are the dets:
“Buy ANY color, get one FREE*, because Zoya Nail Polish wants YOU to have the hottest nail colors in the classroom.”
BOGO valid NOW through 8/25/2013 11:59PM ET online at www.zoya.com only. *Exclusions apply - See full details on our blog: zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com.
Zoya is available in select retail stores and salons, such as Ulta.  However, their promotion is available only online through their website.
xxoo,
Tenns Sig


No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.