Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Confessional | 7.26.13

Here goes, another Friday confessional!  I had a pretty uneventful week and as I always say uneventful in my book is always good!

I confess:  I could have slept in every day this week. – Of course I didn’t, but it would have been nice too!

I confess:  My house is not nearly as clean as I would like it to be, ugh! – I did laundry last Saturday (I think!) and it was in the dryer and didn’t get folded until this past Wednesday.

I confess: I did not go grocery shopping until yesterday. – We were out of my mainstays, fresh fruit and milk.

I confess: I did not want to cook at all this week. – Hence the lack of recipes post :-First trimester fatigue is setting back in, oh no!

I confess:  I totally fell off my morning protein drink regime.  I didn’t even make a smoothie this week! – In all fairness, we were out of milk, so that nixed my morning protein drink! :-)

That’s all the confessing I have for this week!
*P.S: Bonus confessional…I totally jacked up this post and pretty much wrote over last week’s!  That’s what I get for taking shortcuts!

Until next time…

Happy bumping!

Tenns Sig

8 comments :

  1. Good to see you at the confessional! Don't sweat the pops, minimal calories and so good!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I couldn't believe it when I went to put the last in the freezer and the box was empty!

      Delete
  2. Pop ice sounds pretty yummy right now. Hope that glucose test went alright.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. I'm so glad you decided to to join in. Hope you're having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it was very yummy! So far no news is good new with my glucose test. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure what's going on with last week's comments being on this post.

    I confess that my laundry and cooking suffers in the heat of summer, too. And I don't have pregnancy to fall back on.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a little sidenote in the post about my jacking up last week's post, so that's why last week's comments are in this week. Total goof up on my part! :-/

      Glad to know I'm not alone with the domestic duites!

      Thanks so much, look forward to joining in again next week. You gave a fabulous weekend as well.

      ~Tenns

      Delete
  4. I didn't really want to cook this week either--however the other people in the house seem to think eating daily is a good thing, so cook I did.
    This weekend is all about chores. I'm not wild about my date with the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know exactly what you mean! I'm not excited about my date with laundry either this weekend!

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.