Friday, July 12, 2013

Pregnancy Belly | Old El Paso Cheesy Chicken Fajitas

IMG_0723
Yet another dish I can not take credit for.  Well, that’s not entirely true, because I can totally take credit for buying the kit Hubs used to make these delicious fajitas.
IMG_0711
The kit comes with pretty much everything you need for the fajitas, except for the meat and veggies.  It comes with 10 flour tortillas, mild fajita sauce, and seasoning mix.  Its super easy, and took just 20 minutes to prepare.
IMG_0707
Here’s the chicken and green bell pepper mix with the seasoning mix.  Looks yummy, huh!?  We skipped out on the onions and red peppers, but you can add those and whatever else you please.
IMG_0714IMG_0715
Also, you could use your choice of meat, we chose chicken as you can see.  I think ground beef or steak would have been good too.  We just happen to have chicken readily on hand. 
IMG_0718
Before
IMG_0722

After, lol! 
Hubs chose to have his fajita sans cheese, but I add some shredded sharp to mines.  You could do mozzarella or even queso if you wish. 
I’m thinking this calls for me to find a recipe for blanco queso!
If you have a good authentic one, let me know!

Happy bumping!

xxoo,
Tenns
 
This blog/post is linked up @ the following parties:
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Tenns, these fajitas look so delicious! :) I love the Old El Paso quick meals--they're always full of flavor :) Thanks for sharing with us at #GetHimFed Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious! This was my first time making fajitas from a kit, and I have to say for a quick and easy meal, they were good to go!

      Look forward to linking up again next week!

      Tenns
      New Mama Diaries

      Delete
  2. I buy the Old El Paso kits, too. I usually get the enchilada kit and the taco bake kit, but I will try the fajita kit soon! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time in a long time buying a kit. I didn't even know they made an enchilada one. I'll have to try that one out for sure.

      Looking forward to linking up again next week! :-)

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.