Sunday, July 28, 2013

2nd Trimester In Review

Second Trimester In Review

Since I’m officially in the third trimester, I though I’d post a review (in pictures) of me throughout the second trimester.

I have been doing updates on my blog since 17 weeks, so I’ll spare you an entire recap on the trimester. You can always read through what was going on in each weekly update.  I also have a Youtube channel where I post weekly update videos, so you can see me live and kinda in person there.

Second Trimester Collage

All in all, the second trimester wasn’t bad at all.  I’ll say that I didn’t really have the whole honeymoon affect that they talk about.  Your supposed to get this great boost of energy and feel great, but I pretty much felt the same as I felt in the first trimester. The major differences were appetite increase (although not much!), my growing belly (pretty inevitable), and no nausea - I think I only threw up once during the entire trimester and that was because I got car sick.

I’m looking forward to riding out the rest of this third trimester and I am so excited for baby to get here in October.  I’m so happy to be able to take you all on this journey with me.  Stay tuned for weekly updates and other baby-themed posts as I progress through the next 12 weeks.

Happy bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns Sig

4 comments :

  1. I found your blog on Blissful and Domestic's Link Up.
    I love the photos of the fruit to show the baby's size! What a cute idea!

    Just started following you on Bloglovin'. :)

    http://www.thefreckledmask.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I wanted to do something different than the ol chalkboard or dry erase, so I decided to go with the iPad instead.

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Thanks for linking up at Babies and Beyond. You are right. The second trimester has it's ups and downs too, but I think not throwing up is pretty awesome, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! Yes it sure did, but I'm finding that the third is just as eventful!

      ~Tenns

      Delete

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.