Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pregnancy Belly | Strawberry Lime Freeze


Okay, so I found this delicious recipe on WhatToExpect.com. Actually I think I received any email that had "mocktails" from them that were both yummy and healthy for pregnant women to drink.  I have had the recipe open in a tab months now, because I totally plan to make it. I'm a huge smoothie, slush, frozen drink kinda girl. I love nothing more than a frozen beverage on a huge summer's day.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share it with you all. They have many other recipes that you can find here, if strawberry-lime isn't your thing.
Ingredients
¾ cup frozen unsweetened strawberries (or about 4 large fresh strawberries) 
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice 
½ cup sparkling water 
1 tsp Sugar, honey or white grape juice concentrate 
Crushed ice
Fresh strawberry or lime wedge, for garnish

Instructions
  1. Combine strawberries, lime juice, sparkling water and Splenda or grape juice concentrate in food processor or blender and process until smooth.
  2. Pour into tall glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with strawberry or lime wedge.
Makes 1 tall glass.

Nutritional Information

  • 1 serving = 80 calories
  • Vitamin C: 1½  servings
Enjoy!

Happy bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.