Monday, May 13, 2013

Pregnancy Glow






You always hear about this alleged "glow" you're supposed to get when you're pregnant.  I have definitely noticed it on other women, most of them being celebrities or in movies or something like that, so it's easy to attribute this "glow" to makeup.  For some reason I always see the "glow" as more of a figurative thing, than an actual physical appearance.  I find that most pregnant women get that chubby look in their face, especially in the cheeks and nose.  To me, this is where majority of the "glow" appears to me.  At 18 weeks, I don't think I have a glow yet...this is probably in part to the fact that I am not noticeably showing yet.  I think the glow comes along with the whole baby bump and basking in all of your pregnant glory.  I have to say, being pregnant during the summer will give me a leg up with this glow business, but I'm interested to see just how it will manifest itself. 

Just a thought and something I'd always thought about when it came to pregnancy.

What do you think about the "pregnancy" glow?

Happy Bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.