Monday, May 20, 2013

Things I'm Loving | The Top Ten [5.12 - 5.18]

This week's contenders are (cue drum roll):

1.  Water


2.  Fruit, more specifically strawberries, cantaloupe, and peaches


3.  The weather.  It's finally getting nice here!


4.  Sweet tea.  Yep it makes the list again this week.

5.  Aveeno Smart Essentials Moisturizer


6.  Sally Hansen Triple Strong nailcare


7.  Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara


8. Trolli Squiggles Gummy Worms


9. Sandals


10. Lasagna


Happy Bumping!

xxoo,

Tenns

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.