Monday, May 6, 2013

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog…I have many other blogs, but nothing like this one!  I am embarking on a new phase of life, becoming a mother, and I want to be able to share my experiences, the knowledge I obtain, and whatever else comes along with becoming a mother.  Right now, I’m 17 weeks, will one day shy since my weeks turnover on Tuesdays.  So I am well into my second trimester.  I felt it was most appropriate to start a blog now, while still pregnant to chronicle my experience.  I also want to be able to relate to readers who may still be early in their pregnancy, as well as those further along.  I have taken weekly pictures since finding out about my pregnancy, so I will be posting those in a separate post.  It’s amazing to see the progressive, even though I’m still not showing yet.  That’s probably one of the reasons that I have yet to start a blog and post about my pregnancy.  Thus far, my pregnancy has been uneventful, which has been great!  I hope it continues to be uneventful, but that does not mean that it hasn’t been exciting.  It has been extremely exciting and life-changing.  I will be as frank as open as possible, discussing the pretty and not-so pretty side of pregnancy, or at least mine.
I look forward to sharing this experience with you all and hope that you feel the same.  Look forward to more posts coming soon!
xxoo,
Tenns
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I try my best to respond to all comments. However, if you are a no-reply commenter you will not receive a reply. Please check your settings, change them so that you are able to be replied to, or contact via another means. I can be reached via email and social media. You can utilize the icons at the top of my blog.

xxoo,

Tenns

 photo AboutMeSection.png
My Photo
Full-time Marine, wife, jewelry designer, and blogger. Creating is what I love and its what I do.